Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BEST/Practical FINDS POUCH

Hi all. I was recently viewing Kellyco's website for a finds pouch. This may seem like an easy choice to make when choosing one, but I have no doubt that detectorists out there have some great ideas on the best and most functional one out there. Garrett makes one as well as some of the other companies. I would like to know where I can find one that will hold my jackson digger and be worn without having to have a belt run through my shorts etc in order for it to have a place to sit. Also, I have no doubt that some of these finds pouches are more pain then they are worth. please help me find one that has been tested and proven.

Thanks

Sweet. I will check it out. HAs anyone made any modifications to the garrett finds pouch?

I poisted this already but see it may get lost quickly. AS above, and mods that need to be done to a Garretts Finds pouch that are helpful?

You would probably have better luck asking your question on one of the other forums than this one. These guys are way too busy solving the government's problems to worry about metal detecting.

http://www.findmall.com/index.php

The Sidekick pouch Kellyco offers is actually a pretty good finds pouch. It is a single pocket with a mesh bottom.
I've had mine since January of 2004. Some of the eyelets have pulled out of it but it still hangs in there.
I keep my digger, a screwdriver, a magnet, sometimes a handheld electronic pin pointer and all my finds and trash in it. One big pocket.
I don't use the thigh strap. Took it off. Just belt it around my waist and take off. No threading through belt loops.

HH
Mike

Best advice i heard yet.

Right on... and it seems to be a non stopping revolving door........keeps goinnnnnng and goinnnnnnnnnnng and no solution no matter who is driving

Mike Hillis said:
The Sidekick pouch Kellyco offers is actually a pretty good finds pouch. It is a single pocket with a mesh bottom.
I've had mine since January of 2004. Some of the eyelets have pulled out of it but it still hangs in there.
I keep my digger, a screwdriver, a magnet, sometimes a handheld electronic pin pointer and all my finds and trash in it. One big pocket.
I don't use the thigh strap. Took it off. Just belt it around my waist and take off. No threading through belt loops.

HH
Mike

Here's a link!

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/accessories/pouches.htm

In the end, I went to the Kellyco website and I bought the 3 mesh pouch, a probe and the Razor edge Digger! Thanks for all the help :clapping: When I get this stuff, I can stop having to empty my jean pockets of rubbish and coins! Yayyyy!!

KellycoChick said:
Mike Hillis said:

HH
Mike

Here's a link!

Dwayne2010 said:
In the end, I went to the Kellyco website and I bought the 3 mesh pouch, a probe and the Razor edge Digger! Thanks for all the help :clapping: When I get this stuff, I can stop having to empty my jean pockets of rubbish and coins! Yayyyy!!

KellycoChick said:
Mike Hillis said:

HH
Mike

Here's a link!

That's awesome!!!!

Mike Hillis said:

HH
Mike
Thanks, Mike. And it was worth seeing a pic of the Kellyco Chick! Hey, that rhymes! I missed my calling. So, if I pick a sidekick because of a pic of the Kellyco Chick........ I know-I know. Let it go.

Next pouch I get will be the Sun Ray leather pouch unless I need one for water detecting.

I got mine at Home Depot it goes around my neck.Were the hammer is sups to go I PUT MY pin pointer, the other 1 my screw driver 4 other pockets. Work GREAT

nice and big, I can put all my tools in it,, has a mesh bottom, holds lots of treasure, junk, and alum cans.$25.