Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best Relic Finds -2010

bigchuckinva

I had pretty good 2010 finding Relic Hunting . In Va/ M.D. area which I hunt is best area in USA for Relics to be found, but there also lots completion and getting permission to hunt is even harder!! Remember all way get permission and be honest with landowners. And remember folks all-ways fill you Holes!!! Chuck

With those nice finds, your "best", are you finding other good, common relics (bullets, buttons, camp items, etc.) around these finds? Nice job!

IPost a picture of the three rare new hampshire buttons that you found with the baby US buckle at the virgin camp you located in MD after years of searching. The new hampshires certainly would count as super digs by any relic hunter.

In planning to write an Article in American Digger Magazine in future history camp and finds. With deer hunting season over in M.D. soon it been LONG past few months waiting to return site. I hope rest winter stay col and snow free!! Chuck

I real don't post bullets, and avg. camp finds. I been blessed to have started Relic Hunting with my father at age of 9 way back in 1972 and dug tons of stuff and just spoiled from the past. One best day hunting I remember was near Chancellorsville's Battlefield VA. , Over 215 dropped bullets , 2 perfect Bull Eyes Cant es, 2 Eagle plates, One U.S, Box plate and perfect U.S. Belt Buckle W. Smith marked. The times have changed and relic are still to be found, but not in mass as the old days. I still enjoy Relic Hunting as much as first hunt way back in 1972, but only difference I'm sore ass hell next day from digging , walking . Chuck

Yea, I've been hunting quite a while, too. Though it is tougher now a days to find and digs relics I still get the same thrill as before when there may have been more quantity. Ha, now when I dig a relic I almost feel like I've "earned" it and that one bullet or two I may come up with is just as rewarding as a cargo pocket full of bullets from the past. HH