Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best repair for the remote clip on the shaft

Southwind

My clip that holds the remote on the shaft broke. For those who have had to fix this, what works best?

Thanks

Ordered a new one

hahaha -yep order a new one!! Your local Deus dealer should have these in stock if not then just get one online.

Never broke one either.
Just bought a few replacements for the little cap to mount to the back of a waterproof case for my Deus 1 so it would mount to the shaft

How does one break one?
Not sure? I never take the remote off but when I charge it. It just fell off the other day while out hunting, and I looked to see why and saw one of the prongs was broken. I used Gorilla Glue on it and it is working, but I'd feel better with a new holder.

Now that I look at it, it looks like the other side is about to break as well.
Deus-holder.jpg

Last edited:
I broke mine a few weeks ago and attempted epoxy was OK while waiting on my new one.

I broke mine by being dumb when leaving it mounted on the shaft when I put it my Ridgeline bed storage area and the lid hit it just right,

I bought a pair of them in case I get dumb again.

I haven't broken one yet, but might order one just in case.

The caps on the MI6 like to go on cross threaded, so I'm good for breaking those. Think I've killed one or two of them being ham fisted.... I've got two spares now, but we run a pair of Deus 2s, my girlfriend and I.

Definitely order two.

--Matt

Just 2 screws that hold that in place, pops right out. I've replaced a few, not sure about the D2 price but shouldn't be more than $15

Man in the UK.has one's that tilt L-R. So you can actually see the remote screen... Got mine in less than 3 wks. Just saying ' by ur clip on line & if anyone is looking for assembly clip insert that swivels ''' Gentleman on eBay actually makes em'... Very precise!! A-1
Then u don't have to keep tilting ur machine to read it!!.