Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best silver day in over 2 years!

[size=medium]April 30, 2017 is the exact date of the last time I nabbed 4 silvers in one hunt, until today! Left the Cape before sunrise to beat the heat and headed to one of my favorite old hometown parks. In a matter of minutes I had a wheat and a Merc. Added another Merc, but the best 2 signals were both silver religious medallions, which I personally love to find (see my avatar!). Ended up with 18 & 45 Mercs and 5 wheats, oldest being a 17.

Enjoy the pics and HH All!

-- Jeff --[/size]

JeffinMass, Congrat's to you on a very productive hunt and the finds of the silver merc's and the religious medals. That was a great hunt indeed

[size=medium]I still have my XS as well, but I use the SE Pro with the SEF 10 x 12 coil, although I do throw the Ultimate 13" coil on once in a while, mostly cuz I'm getting old and I can hunter longer with it- the SEF is heavy![/size]

I still have my XS. I sold my SE. After I got my SE my finds took a very noticeable nose-dive. I also got an E-trac and still trying to learn the nuances of it.
Those are some mighty fine finds Jeff!

Was the silver very deep or just mixed in with trash? Don't you just love it when you can ferret out a silver in the midst of trash? It takes really keen ears.