Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best small coil for the Sovereign GT ????

mickfin

Can someone let me know what the best small coil is 4R a Sov GT

For me it was the Tornado 8" (Actual 7 1/4") Excellent depth and separation abilities.

-- moved topic --

Ive recently been trying out the nel sharpshooter on sights ive worked to death for years now..it is finding lots of small and odd shaped non ferrous targets but im only finding like 1 keeper for every 100 targets i dig... i have had better success when using it on my excal in freshwater. . It seems to like low conductors a little more than high...

I agree with Earthlypotluck. This 7.25 inch coil is the best small coil by far. The 800 Tornado coil has excellent depth, excellent separation, stable in most ground conditions, very fast target response(hits hard on targets) and I think the tones are even better with this coil. At the Hayes Brothers seeded hunt in Ohio when I used this coil on my Sovereign I always paid for my weekend expenses and entree fees with my finds .HH Ron