Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best software version for LF coil.

aproc123

Bought a used deus with 11” LF coil. It’s running v4.1 Thoughts on upgrading to v 5.2 or back to 3.2? Read 3.2 is better suited to the legacy coils. Although, I do have the mi6 and plan on upgrading the coil to either the 9” hf or x35 probably in a month or so. Guess doing the v5.2 makes more sense? I have an iron riddled site that I’ve hammered with a cz70, t2, atpro, explorer, and finally an equinox. The equinox made it a new site. Hoping to squeeze a little more out with the deus in the iron bed. Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

The 5 version upgrade were actually a response to some of the chatty, integration problems with the LFs. I run 5.2 but won't affect the response on the HF coils. I only use the HFs or the x35 now depending on my site but they are both better than the LF IMO. And yes the Deus is a demon in iron.

The 5 version upgrade were actually a response to some of the chatty, integration problems with the LFs. I run 5.2 but won't affect the response on the HF coils. I only use the HFs or the x35 now depending on my site but they are both better than the LF IMO. And yes the Deus is a demon in iron.
Thanks for your reply! Of the two x35 or 9” hf, which would you suggest getting?

Thanks for your reply! Of the two x35 or 9” hf, which would you suggest getting?
I have both. Depends. Would lean toward hf for gold/relic hunting in fairly clean areas. But really like the x35 in junky areas because is more virsitule because is able to determine the trash better. Best.

Bought a used deus with 11” LF coil. It’s running v4.1 Thoughts on upgrading to v 5.2 or back to 3.2? Read 3.2 is better suited to the legacy coils. Although, I do have the mi6 and plan on upgrading the coil to either the 9” hf or x35 probably in a month or so. Guess doing the v5.2 makes more sense? I have an iron riddled site that I’ve hammered with a cz70, t2, atpro, explorer, and finally an equinox. The equinox made it a new site. Hoping to squeeze a little more out with the deus in the iron bed. Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated!
I can say with 100% certainty.
Version 4 and higher superior to version 3.2 using LF coils. Why?
There was a new adjustable setting called ground sensitivity setting.
The default setting using version 4 and higher different than version 3.2 (non adjustable btw).

My certainty here in what I say is based on actual head to heads on undisturbed targets in the wild. Where version 4 was used with new default then switching ground sensitivity setting to the old setting.

Cheers.