Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best solution for detector storage I've found so far!!

Stoof-tabsallday

hc_1514673498558.jpg

Used the idea from a guy on YouTube.
Went perfectly.

Edit 1/22/20
I've since added a second Mojave and black Tejon to the collection but wanted to upload the picture again since all pics were lost changing to the new site.

Last edited:
Haha nice!!!
Yeah only having one would be easier.
Can't seem to part with any of mine

Stoof, you have some of the best machines in the world to go detect ol' ghost towns..................did ya make some plans for the 2018 WTHO outings ..............

Working on it Gregg :)

I think you need a few more detectors. KEN

I agree Ken hahaha.
Always wanted the tejon :):crazy:

Yeah I pretty much copied it from a guy on YouTube. So I can only take the credit for actually building it.

I used to wonder what people that didn't hunt and or wasn't into firearms did or obsessed over,.......now I know lolol....that's awesome man! Hope I get there someday.

aaronc said:
I used to wonder what people that didn't hunt and or wasn't into firearms did or obsessed over,.......now I know lolol....that's awesome man! Hope I get there someday.
That's a good point, I'm going to put a gun rack in the back window of my truck and strap one of my tesoros in it.

Hahahahahahahaha

Hey, even one detector is good enough. As long as it finds the goods!!!! :)

Great set up. I only have 3 detectors , I hide all 3 from the wife and she thinks I only have one . I keep telling her I need another one that's better LOL...