Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

best substitute for propointer pinpointer

scrounger

Won my first propointer at a meet.
It died because I forgot I had in pocket
And took underwater at beach.
Second exists but has switch problem and
Button sticks. Recently bought 3rd.
Tired of the price on these @ the fact that
They only use up about half an alkaline 9v
Before crying for a fresh battery
Another hunter showed me a deteknix
Look similar. Knockoff? Any good?
I think he said 89 shipped.
Anyone else tired of paying 130 for .
And big battery appetite?

Inline probe. Uses detector power and has the benefits of disc via the machine itself. I also have a Carrot. Very nice so far.

I picked up a White's TRX a few years ago and never looked back. Much more sensitive and reliable than my old Garrett RIP.

Far as your battery issue, i use a rechargeable 9V and also rechargeable AA's for my detector. I charge them all up including my wireless Rapoo headphones before the hunt. By the way the TRX PP'er gives you the option of either using a 9V or AA batteries maybe AAA's i forget.