Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best treasure found again

Yep! Came home with one leg of my waders ,full of cold water , my arm that needs surgery aching , was fooled buy 38 temperatures and sun, and finding a gold ring a few days ago. Maybe the Lord's telling me to take a break, but when I opened the door my treasure was their to great me and love on me , my precious wife ,who prays that I won't drown , sometimes I wonder if she wishes she never bought my metal detecting stuff,

You had fun and she is happy you did. :thumbup:

Thanks Mike ,and nice finds few days ago.

AWWW, she loves you but wants more time with you for herself--gave you the detecting gifts to make you happy -- now that is LOVE--now make her HAPPY and spend more quality time with her! Amen! Ma

Thanks Mike , and Betty and doc ,and senior and KY boy , and Steve arizona, and nova Scotia , and wart hog and everyone , just stop it. how can people I never met make me want to weep. I feel gods spirit in your words , you sure are different from the rest of finds forum users. Maybe some of you say I wished Waterhound would think a little more before he writes on the forum , but you give me grace and respond back anyway, I probably won't meet many of you since your scattered all over America! But some day we will in a far better place called heaven . Looking forward to it . Waterhound

For several years I hosted forum hunts and seen as many as 13 of us here from all over the US and Canada. It could happen again.

You are welcome, WaterHound, speak up and you will receive whether you like it or agree or not! I am a writer, as you can see, and when it comes to speaking God's truth in Jesus' name I can't shut up as long as God's Holy Spirit is moving within to witness to a lost world going to Hell instead of into His beautiful Heaven! The road to Hell is broad with a wide gate and easy to find but narrow (interpretation truth) is the way of travelling daily with Jesus on God's road leading into Heaven! Jesus lights the way; so let us stay in Jesus' glorious LIGHT! Amen!

Can any one tell me what nova Scotia said ? It sounds funny , good night everyone .

Good mercy water to cold for wading here in Texas,yepper wait till we get to heaven you will not have to look for gold you will be walking on transparent gold streets.:clapping:Take care brother do not get the flu.

Thank you and good mercy to you in texas.