Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best Under Water phones

Big Treble

So NM, list their wired headphones as Waterproof, but no specifics based on Google searches. I checked out the NM website and couldn't even find them. Anyone use these and have submerged them? I have Killer Bees for dry land and not sure i will be into the water hunting or even that i can find many beaches open to detecting in my area, so i would like to be a bit conser, and not necessarily want ti jump up to the GG 150.00 pair.

I will have to try from my laptop, tomorrow the site that comes up from me has catagories but none for accessories. It looks like a mobile site, but i dont see a desktop version link thanks.

There are usually a few places that sell the NM waterproofs. They work well, but lack volume, especially if actually underwater with them. Your loudest waterproofs will the the yellow ones from Hungary on ebay, cuz they use actual speakers, that are waterproof pod like things, they have also been being sold from a Large US company, as LS Pelsos, but i think they've been out of stock for awhile. These kinda lack slightly on mid tone compared to the rest of their tone range and don't sustain function underwater once water enters the muffs. They may have also made piezo versions, not certain. The gray ghost II's sound great, are louder then the NM's and fit great too. Having taken apart many pairs of GG's, sometimes they appear to have been made very quickly, rather then carefully, but they warranty any issues i believe. Recently got m10 connectors and converted my Patriot headphones, for equiniox', to work with my Anfibios. They are in their own class, nothing compares. I did have to pay way too much for the connectors, for shipping, on ebay, cuz I couldn't find them anywhere in US, but am very glad I did.

There are usually a few places that sell the NM waterproofs. They work well, but lack volume, especially if actually underwater with them. Your loudest waterproofs will the the yellow ones from Hungary on ebay, cuz they use actual speakers, that are waterproof pod like things, they have also been being sold from a Large US company, as LS Pelsos, but i think they've been out of stock for awhile. These kinda lack slightly on mid tone compared to the rest of their tone range and don't sustain function underwater once water enters the muffs. They may have also made piezo versions, not certain. The gray ghost II's sound great, are louder then the NM's and fit great too. Having taken apart many pairs of GG's, sometimes they appear to have been made very quickly, rather then carefully, but they warranty any issues i believe. Recently got m10 connectors and converted my Patriot headphones, for equiniox', to work with my Anfibios. They are in their own class, nothing compares. I did have to pay way too much for the connectors, for shipping, on ebay, cuz I couldn't find them anywhere in US, but am very glad I did.
Thamk you very much for the information, this helps greatly

I bought some pelso's off the big auction site. The big florida dealer was out of stock. They come direct from Hungary, in about a week. Excellent volume and affordable.