Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best way to remove ticks works every time in no time.

Brandy{Ma.}

"Apply a glob of liquid soap to a cotton ball. Cover the tick with the
soap-soaked cotton ball and swab it for a few seconds (15-20), the tick
will come out on it's own and be stuck to the cotton ball when you lift it
away.

... possible and gently pull straight out without twisting. Be careful to not squash the tick. Interesting that all the sites do agree on what to do and what not to do.

Saturday I was riding my horse in our back pasture when I discovered our new neighbors have dogs ..... Well... these 3 german shepards came ripping out of the underbrush.... the horse (and I) thought we were being attacked so the horse bolted to the left and I flew off to the right. I don't think I landed that hard but I sure tweeked my back and all I could do is lay on the ground for a quite while....
( the horse stayed with me which was nice.)
Come to find out later I was lying in a very chigger infested spot. They damn near ate me alive....... I have never in my whole life been as bitten up as I am right now..... Damn they itch too !!!

I'd take a few ticks over this any day !

over the years. Some in not so enjoyable places *hah* I won't get into that though

The common misconception is to burn them off...but yes, you should grasp the head if possible with tweezers to remove them. If you leave they head in there, that's not a good thing!

same problem, has anybody tried it, since I'm going to bama I would like to know also :poke:

General Ray

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?20,363397,363397#msg-363397