Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best Year Ever

rob.ream258

Spending almost every lunch hour swinging the F75 and the machine and I are really starting to jell. I've been pounding a four diamond ball park that hasn't seen use in years. The park service keeps up the maintenance on the park and the grass is always short. Perfect for quick hunts during lunch. I've been finding a ton of dark brown change and the majority is 70's and 80's but I've also been hitting the good stuff also. Found 2 of the silvers and the gold plated junker each from the center field of a different diamond.

Went to a 150 year old church this weekend and the first signal was another silver ring!!!!! I think this has been cherry picked since there was nothing but Lincolns - tons of stink'in Lincolns except for a single quarter and a couple of times of which weren't silver. Been there a couple of hours when I hit the yellow - very nice gold folding 25 little diamonds. Not going to pay off the mortgage with it, but it's a nice find. I'm definitely going back a few more times and I definitely will be looking for the faint sounds of the sweet silver.

GL & HH

Your lunch breaks would have been right down my alley back in my working days. Some might fine hunting. Can't beat a gold and silver sandwich at lunch time. :thumbup: HH jim tn

n/t