Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

better coil opinions

oldkoot

H i vary new to the forum

I have two detectors I use my main detector is the X-Terra 705 which I have three coils for it the 5x10 18.75 kHz,the 6 inch dd 18.75 and the 9 inch 7.5

I also have a AT pro with the stock coil but as I said I use the mine-lab more then the AT pro I just like it better there better

I mainly detect my own property in north eastern AZ which is 40 acres on the west side of Mesa Redondo I know by the terrain there is probably gold somewhere on it
what I am wanting to know is there a better coil option then the three coils I have for the mine-lab to get me more depth I have tried the 6 inch HF coil and do not really care for the size of it so I mainly use the 5x10 hf coil again, is there a better coil brand or size i could purchase for more depth and what frequency coil should I look at to accomplish what I want

also I forgot to mention I am mainly looking for gold nuggets the 705 usually ground balances in the 30s and I run prospecting mode and ground balance tracking and offset -3 if this helps i have tried several offsets I also do not discriminate anything so I guess that would be All Metal

I don't really want to purchase but I may if it comes to that

Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated thanks for reading