Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Better Day

smkunder

Got out for a couple hours and had a better day, I was able to pull a 52 Rosie and a 14K Gold ladies ring. I also got a $1.00 in clad with 7 nickels. This machine seems to love nickels. I still dug a ton of trash, but at least I am starting to hear the clean signals a little better. I purposely went to a school today instead of a park to avoid the bottle caps and get a better feel for the coin sounds.

Looking good! Coins and other round objects will most of the time have a "round sound" that will help tell them apart from non-round items. I can't seem to NOT dig can slaw, since it likes to indicate like gold many times. Nickels do seem to "pop" with this detector, especially war nickels! Congrats on the gold...still trying to find some myself :tongue:

Nice job man!!! You are getting the hang of this detector :) All in time. Nice finds! Are you still changing the settings or sticking with one to learn it better?

Switching between your trashy park program and Andy's coin program. I do periodically make changes to reactivity and silencer and ground balance according to what I am over. Going to stick to the two programs until I feel I have a good grasp on the sounds, and start digging less trash

That's awesome glad my program is working for ya along with andys. That's the cool thing about the deus you can change and experiment. It is a very unique detector and it's like a puzzle. Once you see how the pieces fit you will put it all together and dig those sites thought dried up. Awesome that you are sticking with it. You will be rewared.