Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Better than MXT?

JMorgan

I have an MXT and I love it but there is always better and was wondering how much better this machine was compared to the MXT

It would be easy to say that the V3 is better than the MXT. (Newest tech,punches deep,adjusts to situations that are always cropping up and changing, color desktop interface and on and on.) If you feel that you want to take on the growth experience, it is a slam dunk! In the perfect world, keeping the MXT would give you the perfect arsenal. (For my uses it would be anyways and many would need it pried out of their dead hands.)

Give the YouTube video a good look. I have a feeling the MXT will go down as one of the favorite detectors of all time and with the V3 (being so new) you can't say that.
What you can say for sure is it is the MOST innovative machine to date, superb quality and engineering,common sense interface and it is being very well recieved. (AND........... it is keeping smiles on it's users faces!)

I have both and I think there is a place for both machines--I loved the MXT because of No Screen---I never liked the XLT or the DFX--Know what I have taken a real liken to the V-3 and do not mind screen at all !