Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beware of Royal, ................the "homewrecker" :smoke:.....

I got a kick out this short conversation with Grace early this morning, just before heading out for work. The last week and a half, I've been doing a bit of exercising at work.......just a few arm curls with some lightweighted parts we've got in our toolcrib. Nothing too strenuous......just trying to get the blood flowing again and maybe taking away the Pee-Wee Herman look with summer coming et all. Anyways, after jumping out of the shower, I head downstairs where Grace is sipping on the coffee that " I " made, as usual and I'm kinda struttin' around in front of her, wondering if she's noticed any change. :smoke: After a minute or two of silence, I break the ice with........are my arms looking any better ?? I've been doing a bit of exercise at work the last little bit........is it showing yet ? Grace responds with ........yeah,.....you're looking a bit better I suppose......and then adds.......why don't you do some exercising to build up the back of your arms ? Not exactly the compliment I was fishing for ! :( I proceed to tell her.......hey.....cut me some slack......I'm in my fifties ya know. This crap is hard enough ! Grace responds by saying......yeah !....well "Royal's" sixty-eight and you don't hear HIM complaining !! :blink: I busted up laughing. :rofl: She hasn't even met that homewrecker yet and she's using him against me. :rofl::rofl:

n/t

never meeting a Beaver he did not like, now i thought that kinda odd but wimmen have a different take on things:biggrin:

Not too sure how we'd fare against the men though. :lol:

n/t