Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beware of the XP update.

My unit working good. Checked yesterday for depth.
I reloaded and it's back to normal. Don't know what the glitch was but I'm glad it's back to normal with the bigger vdi. It's 5:26 am and I had to know. I cancelled my beach hunt today and rescheduled for Sunday.

So I reloaded it, seems to be working fine and honestly don't know if it ever was bad. Something odd though, it didn't erase all of my custom programs this time. Conspiracy theory, maybe it was just a placebo to placate the doubters because I don't even know if it affected mine in the first place. 🤣 My update has been dated 11-03-2022 in the "infos" which is weird, how long was I asleep?

Last edited:
Reading some of the post I am Waiting once again as usual for them to get the bugs out before I make any decisions on buying a d2

So I reloaded it, seems to be working fine and honestly don't know if it ever was bad. Something odd though, it didn't erase all of my custom programs this time. Conspiracy theory, maybe it was just a placebo to placate the doubters because I don't even know if it affected mine in the first place. 🤣 My update has been dated 11-03-2022 in the "infos" which is weird, how long was I asleep?
11-3-2022 is the 11th of March 2022 in France. Europe, and most everywhere else, which use the day-month-year format. The Month - day - Year, Nov 3, 2022 - that would certainly give you a Rip Van Winkle moment.

Last edited:
Doesn't look like the update is an issue.

No change in depth here works fine

Mine has a serial number 800 something I think it version.05?
Mark

I tried to do the update, but it wouldn't see the remote when I plugged it in. The USB port is good, and the computer sees the other things plugged in there. The update software just won't start the update.

I thought I saw an update troubleshooting thread somewhere, but I couldn't find it today.

Anyone have any ideas?

--Matt

What’s the update do precisely?
Mark