Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BEWARE OF WHATS AHEAD IN THE NEAR FUTURE

C.J.M.

As i read the latest news from ISRAEL you can see whats about to happen.Russia,Syria,Iran are about to invade Israel in the very near future!!Russia has already seize the water port of Syria plus Iran is gathering troops and trying to surround Israel.Read EZEKIEL 38---39 this battle is about to happen very soon.Beware Russia,Syria and Iran they will all fall on the mountains of Israel by the hand of the LORD.
Check out the you tube on Perry Stone he is excellent in all prophecies :thumbup:

I follow Amir Tsarfati (Behold Israel) and he gives daily updates on Telegram about what is going on in the Middle East. The IDF is bombing Syrian targets almost daily now to prevent the build up of Iranian missiles and drone supplies. I agree with you, it may happen soon.

I follow Amir Tsarfati (Behold Israel) and he gives daily updates on Telegram about what is going on in the Middle East. The IDF is bombing Syrian targets almost daily now to prevent the build up of Iranian missiles and drone supplies. I agree with you, it may happen soon.
Tom Hughes is good to hope for our times onnYouTube

You can take that to the bank its going to happen .Its in the near future thats why the LORD put it down. GOG,PERSIA,ETHIOPIA,GOMER,MAGOG. GOg is RUSSIA,PERSIA IS IRAN.Read EZEKIEL 38-39. Check out Perry Stone on you-tube. If you look around and see whats happening in Syria they are gathering and planning. IF GOD said it ,it will happen.:look: