Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BH Tracker 4

MrPopTop

Well we, my family and I were gonna buy another metal detector.. where looking at the extera line but instead gonna get another tracker 4..
Why? because is so affordable and works great. it is the best bang for the buck up to 4- 6 inches even in our highly mineralised ground.
It will be primary for my wife now that the baby is almost three, and come spring she can finally dig again with us..
Also with the stock coil, which BTW is all u ever need for this unit, one can clear the hi trash areas piking the goodies first , just by hovering the coil at a few inches off the top to start.. and working it down . till either there's no desire left or opened hi hi trash area up for larger machines.
The BH T 4 is super fast recovery and has an almost at pro like audio roll in tone disc mode.
the only draw back of this machine is the lack of depth and we have tried all the coils.. the stock coils is best..

For those that haven't tried this thing.. it literally feels like it come to life in ur hands when u have a good target, even with headphones.. takes about 20 hours to get a real grasp of it.

in summery we could buy another machine costing over 500 but we are gonna get this. try 1 out in tone disc mode....

What u guys think?

My kid has walked into a trash area i walked away from with at pro and pulled three silver rings in 3 minutes that had to walk away from at the entrance to a hard hit place.
Tracker 4 is cheaper then a sniper coil for our at pros...
See where i am going with this?

I've heard quite a few positive things about the Tracker IV. I've been considering buying myself one for a backup to my Pioneer 505 in the field or in case I have to send in my 505 for service. Don't get me wrong, the Pioneer 505 is also a great detector for it's price too. But for a $100.00 detector the Tracker IV can't be beat.
Welcome to the forum and HH.
Walt

ya take the bhtk 3 to the trashyiest place u can find and use the coil cone effect from inches off the ground etc.. bet u get a ring er 2

Dont forget you can go to Hobby Lobby and get a BHTracker IV much chaeper with the 40% off coupon that is online. Just google search Hobby Lobby Coupon and you will find it. If you have a smart phone, just show the cashier the coupon on your phone and that will work. I paid $74 for my BH Tr IV.

I got laughed at because I used one-so I don't post much about it. The tone ID, when set properly, is like a visual ID, except you don't have to stop and look at any thing. The initial discrimination, bottlecap, which is built into the tone mode, keeps you from digging so much pesky small trash and mostly concentrates on coin-sized objects.