Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BHID 300 or Fisher CZ 21I n

tommass

Which detector would be best for me.There doesn't seem to be much input regarding the 300. They both have similar freqs. Is the CZ 21 capable of greater detection depth? Does one ground balance better than the other? Occasionaly, I run into Black Sand on some Cape Cod beaches. Does one handle that better than the other? Do any BHID 300 users wish they had chosen something different? If so, why? I would prefer the Excal but they seem to be too fragile and not built to last.What a shame Whites,Garrett or Fisher can't develop a VLF water proof LED machine to go head to head with the Excal or CTX 3030 and keep the business here in the US instead of foreign markets

Before I purchased my Excal I also saw the negative posts from some of the users. I talked to a bunch of folks that used the Excal and they did not report the same problems. One never knows how someone used/Treated a machine. I found that there are a tremendous number of folks who have used the Excal's for years with no problems. I purchased my Excal in August 2013 and it has preformed beautifully with absolutely no problems.

Talk to some of the Excal users like Joe Beachnut and others and get their opinion before you completely dismiss the excal..

HH and Good luck with what ever machine you choose.

Metal Detecting Forum.