Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BHID UPDATE!!!

diggindirt

Well,

I did get the BHID out last Sunday with the new Super 12" coil!!! WOW, this coil is amazing in that it pinpoints like a much smaller coil with spot on pinpointing!

The recovery speed is fast and the coil really punches down very deep (depth seems close to my CZ20). It works perfect in the water and I had no problems going from the wet to dry sand.

I found the coil to run more stable then the stock coil and would highly recommend this upgrade for beach hunting for your DFX or Beach Hunter ID. Oh yeah, this coil is sssooooo light and neutrally buoyant while still getting the smaller targets with no problems. I found the cross (silver but looks gold in the photo) in about 16" of water and it was 2 1/2 scoops down (big pro-scoop).

All I can say is it feels like a new different detector and I couldn't be more pleased, thanks White's!!!:thumbup::usaflag:

When you say it's close to the CZ20, does the CZ20 have an 8 inch or 10 inch coil ? I have the Super 12 on my DFX and love it for the beach. It sniffed out the diamond and garnet ring my brother found on it's maiden voyage.

JC

Hey Diggindirt,

You did great by that machine with the changes you made, it really is like a new machine. The new shaft and coil perfectly balances that machine, feels way lighter than before, good job. I said it before and I'll say it again the Beach Hunter is a very underrated machine.
Glenn