Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bible Trivia Question

Adam & Eve lived in the Garden of Eden (Paradise) & were innocent until the Serpent (satan) entered & lied to them & they ate the forbidden fruit, for GOD, THE LORD) said , if they did they would surely DIE & they would as evil & corruption would prevail & deteriorate their bodies & the world (After Cast OUT TO live & labor on their own) For sin had entered their soul by lies & deceit as their eyes were opened to their nakedness & they became ashamed & tried to hide & made themselves a covering with leaves!--Satan, the DEVIL is very cunning & he is jealous of God Jehovah & angry at Jesus for defeating him at MT Calvary by taking away his keys to death & hell of which he no longer has control--ONLY GOD DOES & whosoever is an unbeliever & not saved by Jesus' forgiving grace by repentance & believing faith will be judged by Him & if not ready to meet Him by wearing God's Glory by having a new body will be cast into the Lake of eternal Fire! So is EVERYONE ready for Jesus' coming in the RAPTURE of His faithful saints? READY or NOT He is coming sooner or later! Please, Save those who will be saved & then Come Quickly, Lord Jesus! AMEN! Ma

The woman was not stupid. She was created perfect. It is evident she knew the one command that she was to abide by when she answered the serpent. There is another scripture that states she was deceived (1st Tim 2:14). Adam chose to deliberately sin. Since they had no children at that point they in effect murdered their children. Modern day example, a woman who is with child that chooses to partake of drugs and alcohol and bad diet. So they murdered all their offspring. Without God stepping in to provide his Son Jesus as a ransom sacrifice, their would be no hope for humans. That is a basic truth in the Bible regardless of what denomination you profess.
You are correct in saying nowhere does it say the woman ate an apple. The Bible does not say what kind of fruit it was. Many people including those that profess to be Christians have the view that it was an apple.
If you slice an Apple across the top just right it will show a 5 pointed star & that may be why the forbidden fruit was an Apple & another reason could be when God calls David the Apple of His eye--I forget easily as my memory is failing now & could be wrong on this--It is now past 12:00 PM (NOON) & haven't been to bed since 6:30 PM last night! Got busy reading the posts I couldn't stop & learning more concerning how to use the new forum! God Bless! Ma

This is a very deep subject! And, it is so simple!
'They' had 'no sin'!
Therefore, why would they need to be 'covered'?
Continue to follow this, and you will be able to understand the Bible!
Very important! The 'Woman' did not have a name!
Maintain the timeline!
Gen 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Gen 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
It was pre-determined that Man, and Woman were equal when they were created! God took a rib, and 'cloned' the woman! The 'Woman' taken from the Man's 'side' is 'crystal clear' that she belongs 'right by his side'! Not, in front of him, and not behind him! The Woman is equal!
God, the father did not leave them without a remedy! He prophesied his son coming as a Lamb of God! The first prophecy, the oldest of all, had been given by God at the time of Adam and Eve’s sin: The serpent would bruise the seed of the woman. Prophesied: “And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her Seed; He will bruise your head, and you shall bruise His heel” (Gen. 3:15). Fulfilled: “ ‘Now is the judgment of this world. Now shall the prince of this world be cast out. And if I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all to Myself.’ But He said this to signify by what death He was about to die” (John 12:31-33).
Gods' Word is beautiful when one 'studies it'!
The second 'sin' entered into the world, 'they' knew they were 'naked'! They had no righteousness covering them! This is very deep! Gen 3:8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden. God, the father could not 'see them'! Sin separates us from God!
Gen 3:9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
Do not believe they were playing hide, and seek! Peek a boo!
Verses that show sin separates us from God:

Isa 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
Psa 66:18 If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:

Last edited:
Adam's instructions:
Gen 2:17
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat
of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. (KJV)
Eve's instructions:
Gen 3:3
But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God
hath said, Ye shall not eat of it,
neither shall ye touch it
, lest ye die. (KJV)

Notice the Woman did not have a name! One must always follow the Timeline!
Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
Gen 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
Gen 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

This is an important piece of scripture: As with all scripture!

Notice the difference in the instructions between Adam, the Man, and Adam the woman!
The 'Woman' did not have a name yet!
Gen 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

The major difference in the instructions are simple:

neither shall ye touch it
Adam, the Woman was told "[n]either shall 'ye' 'touch it'!

The Hebrew language will assist in knowing what the 'sin in the garden was'!

From Adam to Abraham 1Ch1:1 Adam, Sheth, Enosh, Where is Cain? Cain belongs to the 'ol boogey man'! Where is Abel? Cain killed Abel! 1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous. Adam's Descendants to Noah Gen 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; Gen 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. Gen 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth: Where is Cain? Cain belongs to the 'ol boogey man'! Where is Abel? Cain killed Abel! 1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous. There is always a message in Gods' Word! The message is not the Woman was too stupid to elect to put the right type of produce in her mouth; therefore, everybody in the whole wide world forevermore will die! That is not the message!