Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big Cat nets Little Cat

BigCatDaddy

Another day at the lake, this time I hit the water instead of working the exposed lakebed. I stayed much cooler but it was a tough go avoiding all of the beer cans folks throw in. You can only scoop so many and then you just try and avoid them. Here's the total take for the day. A couple of nitro earrings, a Little Cat pendant, a few coins, some shades and Fred Flintstones necklace.

[attachment 274046 0_grankitty.jpg]

Great reflection in the lenses! Those coins look like they have been there a while, maybe Fred Flintstone dropped them along with his necklace? Might find Dino's dog tags in there too! Maybe Barney lost some big gold showing off? I'd say that spot has some merit..:thumbup:
Mud

Your haul looks much better then mine. I'll trade you my 3 wheat cents, 40 clad and cent pieces and 2 junk jewelry items for the two sets of lenses. Deal? :biggrin: Keep swinging! HH jim tn

Well dang nabit, I already had my stuff wrapped up and gonna pm you for a ship address. Oh well! :rofl: HH jim tn

Nice finds, BCD. Here kitty, kitty, kitty. Leslie found a snake ring and you found a little kitty. Isn't this an interesting hobby. I found 33 cents today, but was glad to get out and try. I understand finding lots of pull tabs, but it's the buried beer cans I really hate. They went in the recycle bucket, it all adds up at the end of the year. HH. Wilma and Betty had all the jewelry, Fred & Barney spent their money on beer, bowling and brontosaurus burgers...Lol.