Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big coil KICKIN rear

I went out today for another kick at the hunted out park. Still using the big coil, and I think I might keep using it.

First pass delivered a 1920 fish scale (same size as a USA seated half dime)

Second pass delivered an 1896 large cent

Third pass was a coin spill - 1906 Indian and 1915 and 1920 wheat

Fourth pass was a sweet 1941 silver dime

Pinpointing is getting a lot easier now. I also bought the sunray pro gold headphones and they make a world of difference over the stock Ctx phones

I'm going to try the big coil on my "seated field which I have really worked over

0F312001-4318-41DD-807F-3B0400D6AAD4-1894-000002A659EEA062.jpg

Yesterday I got an 1850 upper Canada penny and a 1857 half penny. Same place. 56 silvers so far!!

767B2AF3-85A1-4AA6-AA74-70BD8595A843-999-00000174139588DD.jpg

That big coil is really surprising me. I'm using it in iron and it found the half dime. No really deep targets yet, other than the half penny that was at about 9". It's a big unit, but I'm getting used to it. This place has been HAMMERED for years and years. I'm impressed with what I'm finding with "the big girl".