Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big Foot 4R the V

mickfin

Hello Whites is the Big Foot 4R the Vision still on the drawing bord???
Thanks Whites,

Knowbody knows on the Gig Foot V Coil?????????????????????????

801-3235-1-b.jpg

Super 12 Search Coil for Spectra V3, DFX

OK CVS how mutch $$$$ N how dos She work???? Mic

mickfin said:
OK CVS how mutch $$$$ N how dos She work???? Mic

USD $249.95 on the Whites site but if you have a good dealer like mine he usually knocks off 10 to 20% and no shipping compared to if you ordered it your self from Whites.

Works??? That's the $249.95 dollar question, the V3 and my new 4x6 coil works great but definitely a difference with settings compared to the standers 10' coil so I'll guess you will have to learn that coil to get it's full benefits, but that's pretty much the case with all machines and different coils.

Your Talking about a Big Foot for a Vision?????

White's is not involved with the Bigfoot coil. It is custom made for Jimmy Sierra, one of our distributors. There was talk of making a V-Bigfoot, but I don't know what the status is.

- Carl

Thanks Carl,

The last time I checked, Jimmey Sierra was still trying to get the Big Foot line of coils back in production. The original producer passed away and they have been unable to find anyone else to manufacture the coil. If that has changed, I have not been told they were available.

Don