Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big silver ring today, anyone recognize the design? Shriner? Masonic? Middle Eastern?

DocBeav

Oceanfront hunt today. The weather was beautiful, the conditions weren't.

Beaches pretty filled in with sand now. One spot I went to I walked 9 blocks, from chest deep water to up on the slope, 3 total tgts. Pretty bad.

Did better at another spot but it had mostly small little stuff, but in and out of the water. The best of it is a large silver ring that looks to have been gold plated once. It is 9.4 grams and size 11.5. The design on it is what I'm looking for help on. It looks like a vine or something with a 4 balls on the ends and 2 stars. I was thinking something along the lines of Masonic, Eastern Star, Shriner or something like that but not really sure. Anyone wanna give it a shot? Max says it looks like a Turkish sword, which could mean Shriner but I just don't know.

It's not marked anywhere.

Gold has been hard to find lately........need some more wind or something! That last storm played hell in other spots but didn't really touch us.

That's a heraldic seal ring, so whoever owned it may have invented a seal to put on the ring.