Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BIG SILVER!!!

ksdigger

Dug my first 8 Reale 1834!!! Also a super nice 1853 dime, 1862 I.H. and a cool looking iron which I dug over a foot deep! Had a great day! Thanks for looking.

Awesome find... I can't wait to find things like that... I showed my wife and her response was" Let's go 'tecting today

Great finds ! Never found either of those silvers but hoping for my first seated dime . . eventually. Congrats . . !

That was a great day of hunting, I only wish there were a few of those around here.

I love them. Are you going to make a pendant out of the reale? Great finds and HH, Nancy

Awesome day of finds. :thumbup: Too hot down here right now to dig. CCH.

Awesome Finds!! Too hot to dig here too! Can't wait till fall! :pulltab: