Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Biggest differences between F-75 and T2

The way you set the processor modes.... T2 has more all in one settings. The F75 has them separated more.. They both get to about the same settings just do it a little different.

Also coils do not interchange between the two.. F75 saves user settings. T2 doesn't. F75 has back light. T2 doesn't. I'm talking original T2 and original F-75...

Another thing you can get a sunray probe for the f75 and not the t2. If I would have known when I was in the market I would have got the f75 instead of the t2.

Elton and Dirtscratcher are certainly right. What I also found is the T2 sure seems to like iron more and it is a little noisier and not as stable as the F75.

Larry--NWI Detectors said:
Elton and Dirtscratcher are certainly right. What I also found is the T2 sure seems to like iron more and it is a little noisier and not as stable as the F75.

Larry you are right. I have both. The F75SE that you sold me is a little more stable and little less noisy than my T2SE. The T2SE does lock on to VDI numbers better though. I mainly just listen to the tones on the F75SE. Having more than just two tones in the boost mode on the F75SE is another big plus. The TSSE just has two tones in the boost mode. That's not really bad for a relic hunter though, but having more tones is a plus for coin shooters.

tabman