Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Billil FINAL POST

BiLL IL

This will be the final post from BiLLiL6...he passed away on Monday,March 28th,2011...after a year long battle with lung cancer.Bill so enjoyed reading this forum,as it kept him updated and involved in the hobby that he so loved for many many years....even when he was too weak to get out and hunt for himself.Know that he is watching and sharing in all the wonderful adventures of your treasure hunting.and the next time you hear that familiar sound..and are digging with anticipation of that one special coin ..please think of my husband..and smile. He will be looking right over your shoulder.
Thank you so much, Sheila(Mrs.BiLLiL6)

My prayers are with you and your family.

Sorry to hear that. We are always on here feel free to continue to read and share. God bless you and your family your in our thoughts and prayers.

big hug to you he well be with me on every hunt my prayers are with you and your family :cry:

Prayers to you and your family.

My sincere condolences to you and your family, Sheila. He's probably cleaning up in heaven where every coin is silver, and there are no pop tops, only gold rings! God bless.

Chris

May you and your family have comfort and peace throughout this trying time.

BCOOP

Prayers to you and your family!!

I'm sorry to hear of his passing Sheila. I'm glad that at least the forum offered him an out when he wasn't able to do so himself.
I hope that your future will be full of many happy moments from this time forward.:thumbup:
Mick Evans.

Tell him not to dig up the road pavement (pure gold) in the new place as the management might take a dim view of that.:lol:
Mick Evans.

I am so sorry to hear of Bill's passing. My deepest condolences and prayers go out to you and your family. May our Lord bring you peace and comfort in this time of great loss. Bill will be greatly missed. Steve

god bless you,myself and melody will keep you in our prayers...
good luck
john