Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bingo Ring

mudpuppy

My Wife takes her Mother to bingo every Sunday afternoon, Its an awful experience sitting around helping her Mom, but she does it anyway. The Wife was talking to one of the other ladies there, didn't even know her last name, but for some reason this woman opened up to her and told Pam she was in the later stages of cancer. Pam was wearing a little silver ring I found, it had a bible verse on it, and gave it to the lady for strength and encouragement, said she'd be praying for her. The lady started crying and put it right on. A few weeks later, the woman died, dont know what became of the ring, but I am pretty sure it was lost by its original owner for this purpose.
Mud

All I can say is wow . That is a touching story . I am glad you found the ring for that purpose.

Thanks for the story John, it is little things like this that seems to make it all worth while.

That was a very nice story to tell, who said grown men don't cry, that brought a tear to my eyes thanks, Hank.

That ring did have a purpose and you and you wife did your part to pass it on. ((((HUGS))))