Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Birthday find, bridle rosette

B Spa

Yesterday was my birthday and I only made it out for about 30 minutes to detect and to try out a new pin pointer I received as a gift. Using a cherry picking program, with a lot of iron notched out, a strong round signal sounded and allowed the recovery of this old bridle rosette.
Thanks for looking, Mike

That is a nice find. Dont see them posted on the forums very often. I found a U S Calvary Rosette about two or so years ago. It was i a city park that at one time was an old Southern Plantation. No idea how old the rosette may be.

Thanks guy's. I think this one is from the mid to latter 1800's. It was about 25 feet out from the Ice House on our farm directly in front of the door.
Mike