Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bit of gold with the AQ LTD

tvr

Had most of a week in Myrtle Beach. Was detecting cuts in the water near the beach, running in all metal. I'll call it a week of glasses and knives. Did get three little sterling silver earrings and a little 14k gold pendant. Also got two junk chains. Did not go hunting on the Thursday when Elsa blew through. Was a good get away; but the drive home today was long with heavy traffic.
July21MyrtleNut.jpg
9July21MyrtleGold.jpg

Lovely collection, I kind of favour the pocket tools more than the gold.
Thank you!

The multi-tool is a low end Mossy Oak brand that in the US goes for $12 brand new. The knife is a MTech MT-705G that new is $11. Both are recent drops with a little rust that will easily clean up.

The melt value on the little bit of gold is a little over $77. I like finding tools, working knives in particular; but I like the gold more. ;-)