Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bits n bobs vacation

draaiorgel

Here are some pics of various locations and some finds. (just the nicer stuff)
[attachment 95492 Sunset.JPG]
[attachment 95493 9c.JPG]
[attachment 95494 themoon.jpg]
[attachment 95495 allmine.JPG]
[attachment 95496 quietbeach2.jpg]

This one just for a laugh.
[attachment 95497 junky.JPG]

Looks like a great holiday. Nice weather plenty of detecting. I like all of the rings especially the junker. If it was gold and diamonds it would be a real first class find.

If you aren't going to post pics of the money how's about a total?

Chris

Some different rings. Good areas for:detecting: by the looks of it.:thumbup:

Hey Chris,
When you're taxed as heavily as us by those robbin' govt. officials,:thumbdown: you'd be cagy too.
BTW that's being very polite about them.

Great finds. Great location. all you need to top that off, is great company; which you would have in Eileen.
Mick Evans.

If I find out the IRS is monitoring this forum I am going to have to rethink my future in posting. It they are reading, I had my least productive hunt of the year earlier today.

Chris