Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Black AT-Pro is definitely not my first choice for water hunting.........

ivanll

...........at night in the dark without my spectacles,....................... besides the info on the screen is not very helpful.............I so missed the voice on my GTI.

In those circumstances, it is handy to know the exact function and position of each and every button without having to look/see.

Tools_Water_Hunt.jpg

OK OK no need to spit chips.:)

ivanll

When I used my waterproof Ace 250 I scooped every beep above iron. I didn't need a meter. Nor was I ever adjusting the machine. I feel the same about the Pro. GB, set the sens and iron disc and dig everything that beeps. It should bring a lot of gold out of the water!

But hunting a waters edge and getting slam-dunked by a wave or simply falling in the water won't put you out of the game. :)

Hey John, can you photo shop a Yeller PRO feller?

Ivanll is one of the serious water hunters in the land up above.
SJ

I don't see where your other machine is brighter than the Pro? Maybe a quick shot of this to both machines will help? I suggest the color - Sunbeam.
http://www.krylon.com/products/fusion_for_plastic/

Maybe one of these to see the knobs on your other machine and the display on the Pro?
http://www.elightspot.com/headlamps.aspx?gclid=CIbvpoCWkqYCFY64KgodzlNkng

I love hunting in the water! That's where the gold is!

Yu think a florescent light would work?:wave:

Birddog 1