Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Blair Witch spooky

Oldguy

As you can see from my number of posts I am fairly new to the forum, but what I found today is worth posting. I was running my Tejon in the woods where I found a 1917 Merc and several wheat pennies yesterday when I got a silver coin sound. Upon digging it found a plastic 35mm film case. When I got home I washed off the dirt, opened it and found a solid block. Using a razor knife and hook blade I cut the film case exposing a round hard object. I was about to throw it away but my curiosity got the best of me. The pinpointer still showed metal in the object, but it was solid with no way to open it. I crushed the object in a vise and used a screw driver to pry it apart. A silver St. Michael medal emerged, the pinpointer still showed metal in the object. A second silver religious metal emerged. The smell of polyurethane fiberglass resin was coming from the object as it was pulled apart. The center of the object contained no metal but I wanted to see what it was so I extracted it from the resin slug. Inside I found wrapped tightly in string dozens of pictures of women

Very unusual find indeed. And pretty neat at that. It will be interesting to see if anything else turns up on your find. HH jim tn

All of that was inside a 35mm film can?

Man that is a trip!!! Sounds like some kind of freaky guy. I wonder how long it has been there? Voo Doo!!!

that looks like they would have buried on the show prs,penn state paranormal research,they often dig and leave the saint micheal medALIONS on the four corners of haunted propeties

Yes all the pictures and the silver medals were inside the 35mm film container. The pictures were tightly rolled in the church paper shown at the top of the photo. The roll was tied with cotton string. The paper shows the church is in Mexico, I found this in Ohio. It appears that the tied roll of pictures was placed in the 35mm film container, the medals were placed in the container on top of the roll, then the film container was filled with fiberglass resin to seal everything. Since it was sealed so well there's no telling how long it has been in the ground, I can't find any dates on the news print, however from the movie listings on the back of one of the pictures I would guess late 70s to mid 80s. All the pictures were cut from news papers, it will be interesting to see if any of them match photographs of missing people from that era.