Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bling and ring morning

PKB

14K gold mans ring with diamond chips. Weighs 2.6g. Also a silver religious charm

My brother says I'm lucky. I say I'm persistent. The more you get out the more you find. Even if you just get out for a hour.

Congratulations on a Gold and Silver day!!

I'm a forklift service technician so I go to various customers and keep my eyes open for potential spots to hunt around town, . I spotted a small Hispanic church on a main drag with a grassy shaded yard next to the parking lot. So I got up early Saturday and hit it. Third target I dug was the ring. AT Pro, solid 50 on the vdi, hunting in pro all, disc at 40. Two inches deep. I'm like BINGO !! Going to go back and hit the other side this weekend. The small charm was found at another church in a small field next to it. Solid 83 on the vdi. Two inches. Wanted to do more there inside the yard but it was farmers market day and tons of people. Going back there next weekend also. Was hunting a secluded city park same day when a questionable guy walked up and said they played a lot of football "over there" and I should hunt there, and if I found anything give it to him for the tip. Time to leave. LOL I don't mind talking to people but you can tell with some its time to leave. Plus I was by myself.

WTG, PKB. Those are some great finds. I've had several people approach me at this isolated old swimming hole and it makes me nervous. I always err on the side of safety and if my radar goes off, I depart for other places.

going back to the church lot tomorrow, its on a corner and there's a bus stop there also. So I'll see what other surprises I can find.

went back yesterday to the small church yard with my brother. He scored a mans gold plated nugget ring, gold plating long gone. Funny its stamped 14K LOL . Pic wont post . Says pic is too big. sorry