Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bling at the Basketball Courts

In the past few days I have been checking out a couple basketball courts near by. They are not in the best of neighborhoods so I have been hitting them around 6 in the morning. Most of these were found by eye balling or my pro-pointer to scape along the edge of the asphalt. Probably all junk but you never know. Either way, I'll be going back, this is just the start so more to come....

That's the ticket!:thumbup: Super early and gone! Those are really great finds no matter if they are fake or not..thats tough hunting there.
Mud

mudpuppy said:
That's the ticket!:thumbup: Super early and gone! Those are really great finds no matter if they are fake or not..thats tough hunting there.
Mud

Thanks, I forgot to mention it is very tough hunting. These are high trash areas, one much worse than the other but needless to say my new 6" coil works through it pretty good.

Not only did you seem to have found one hellacious place to hunt, I think I created a monster when I mentioned this kind of site!

Now you inspired me.

"Early to bed
Early to rise
If you hunt through the trash
You will get a surprise"

Maybe Haiku...

I awoke at dawn
Found a place with bling and trash
The universe smiles

Can't wait to see what else is waiting for you.

REVIER said:
Not only did you seem to have found one hellacious place to hunt, I think I created a monster when I mentioned this kind of site!

Can't wait to see what else is waiting for you.

Well you certainly inspired me to check them out! Thanks...Got one more stud earring today as well.

found a silver wedding band on the edge of one court, 4 one pound english coins at another, and of course, the inevitable silver zirconium stud. gave the coins to my sister when she went to London.

Saltshaker, I am curious what detector you were using when you found those items?

CladDog said:
Saltshaker, I am curious what detector you were using when you found those items?

Was using my Explorer SE Pro