Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bliss on the beach, looking for real answers...

spdnj

So after testing a bliss on the beach here in nj and being unable to get it to stay stable and still get the depth they have shown in their other videos or thin gold chains other machine could not, they now released another video showing how it can be ran on the beach, be stable and still get that depth. They keep deleting my request on their page for answers to the following as shown in the screen shot below (they deleted my post multiple times) so I figure I will request the info here. In the video link they show the setup of the machine for the beach , which is how they had me setup mine, but I found the following:
With the discrimination set at 10 as they show I can no longer get the thin gold chains that they tote in their previous videos, but to run stable on the beach they say I need to run at 10. Also they say the nickel they get at the beginning of the video is at 8" but never show that, then they proceed to get targets no deeper than 3-4" max. I will also say that in my testing I was able to get the machine stable with those settings on our beaches but then the extreme depth they talk about seems to diminish for me, yet under this video in the comments they say you can still get that depth. On a constant search for something better I would like to see someone, anyone, show me how to setup the machine to keep getting the 17 and 20" rings and also thin gold chains on the beach and still be stable enough to hunt and also not constantly false over a hole once a scoop comes out. When I had my machine setup to get the deep targets the machine could get targets very deep as they said but I could not find a compromise where I could turn on the beach and detect with those settings, the false signals were too abundant. Then when I toned the machine down as per their suggested beach settings the extreme depth dwindled. They keep making comments about novices not being able to handle this machine, all I want to see is anyone who can do this, novice or experienced.

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=1zbdydn1dII

Sammy D,

Your post was brought to my attention. I did this video to show basic settings on how to make the Bliss run stable on salt water sand. With the Disc Level at 10, you will loose small thin gold chains but still hear medium gold chains that other machines will not. I personally run my Disc Level at 5 so I could hear the smaller gold chains but it is more difficult and you get more falsing when running it at a low Disc Level setting. Even with these basic settings, the Blisstool will hear a gold ring 15-17" as we showed in the other videos.

In my next video, I will be showing the settings again, show how it operates and then show it picking up the deep ring.

We met at the NJ shore and the Blisstool heard the 8 Reale you buried at 18" with no problem. Without adjusting the controls, I also wandered around the wet sand with the external speaker on and the Blisstool worked with very little falsing.

I also came down on another occasion and tuned in three Blisstool's where you and two other guys said they would not work. I think it took all of two minutes to tune in all three machines.

You are welcome to come up to Greenwich CT when I do my next video so you can see first hand how the Blisstool can work on wet sand and go deep. Bring your video camera too. I'll email you before I head back down CT.

Thanks,

Carter

spdnj, sorry to hear you are having problems, its good for you to keep asking untill you get your answers, I have never taken my bliss to a beach in salt sand , what is your beach sand like is it full of rocks or black sand , is it trashy. is thear EmI nearby ? I dont think you are a trobble maker at all bro got to be an answer for you . and your problem will help not hurt onece we figure out what the problem is . so its good that you bring this up the bliss is a bit fussy on settings. but if you get them right for your beach who knows you may just get those depths,

Carter NY said:
Sammy D,

Your post was brought to my attention. I did this video to show basic settings on how to make the Bliss run stable on salt water sand. With the Disc Level at 10, you will loose small thin gold chains but still hear medium gold chains that other machines will not. I personally run my Disc Level at 5 so I could hear the smaller gold chains but it is more difficult and you get more falsing when running it at a low Disc Level setting. Even with these basic settings, the Blisstool will hear a gold ring 15-17" as we showed in the other videos.

In my next video, I will be showing the settings again, show how it operates and then show it picking up the deep ring.

We met at the NJ shore and the Blisstool heard the 8 Reale you buried at 18" with no problem. Without adjusting the controls, I also wandered around the wet sand with the external speaker on and the Blisstool worked with very little falsing.

I also came down on another occasion and tuned in three Blisstool's where you and two other guys said they would not work. I think it took all of two minutes to tune in all three machines.

You are welcome to come up to Greenwich CT when I do my next video so you can see first hand how the Blisstool can work on wet sand and go deep. Bring your video camera too. I'll email you before I head back down CT.

Thanks,

Carter

As I said getting the machine to settle down on the beach is not the issue, I agree it can be done, I just feel the extreme depth goes away at that point, it becomes a single tone machine with the same depth as other popular beach units
I can't make it to CT but would meet between NJ and NY to see it do the following and stay usable, without repeatable falses:
- Get a chain that other detectors will not
- the machine running stable and getting deep targets other machines can not (etrac, ctx not in auto!! put it in the hands of a person that knows how to use it)
- no repeatable falses - when we met the machine was not going crazy once toned down but did get repeatable falses which to me were indistinguishable from valid deep targets. Not just falses it got repeatable falses
- minimal (not even none) falsing once you take any size scoop out of the hole on a target. Reason is on the repeatable falses I feel like you can chase nothing all day if you start to dig one
So far all the videos of this machine on the beach have been the unit detecting staged deep targets or targets that are known to be there. Having used this detector I will say it can be set to be very sensitive. So sensitive that it will do some extraordinary things when it comes to depth and under harsh conditions. My questions come because the sensitivity it achieves to do some of these things for me have made the machine unusable to perform a hunt with. Being told the reason we had these issues because we are novices has now really peeked my interest to see if that is the real reason and I am missing something!

Here is a link to a video from this morning. Keeping the settings "low" and the Blisstool still does well on deeper targets. We also went on the dry sand and there were no stability issues. We were hitting coins 12" down with no problem.
The Blisstool is NOT meant for racing along salt water flats; the slower you go, the better it will perform.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfMVcnoSf7Y

thanks for the video carter , It was your videoes, & daryn,s of blisstool UK that sold me on the tool and it is as you say i get the same depth , I could never get a qurter at 14" deep in this ground but the bliss did it , not to mention a small brass buckle at 14" wich i reburied at 17" and got it the machine is deep , and I am happy with my machine and if you had not shown the settings for salt beach i dont think i ever would have figured it out . so thank you very much , Gunnar

Dirty dimes , I got the quarter at 14" in ground and it was not a weak signal , it was a real diggable signal , well carter has done some videos in the virginia red dirt that is notoriusly badd and he got things at 12" like a quarter I have have found it can get thru 6" of basalt , you can change the tone you listen to thear is a good range of settings that alow you to hunt trashy sites or go really deep for relick hunting , I guess it really pinponts well, good at disqing Iron I small foils but its a beep dig machine like a tesoro you will find things you never knew where thear , if you can aford a few detectors I think this is one that should be in the arsinal,