Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BLISSTOOL comparisons.

David

Very good reports here about the Blisstool. Maybe we do not need a good iron discriminating PI(Pulse Induction) now since the VLF Blisstool is here, except when discriminating in wet saltwater sand where the FBS(E-Trac & CTX-3030) machines are best. The VLF Bilsstool sounds like a PI(Pulse Induction) in both depth & handling high minerals in the ground but has much better iron trash handling in the discrimination mode.

The Blisstool sounds a lot like my Musketeer Advantage in depth, discrimination(will only go as high as about foil), iron trash handling, and high mineralized ground handling.

If any one can please give a brief comparison between the Blisstool =and the= Musketeer Advantage (maybe with the 15" WOT as I have this combination), Fisher F75 & T2, and/or E-Trac & CTX-3030 for 1)--depth?, 2)--iron trash handling in the discrimination mode?, and 3)--very high mineralized ground handling?

Thank you very much.

Also a Blisstool =comparison to the= XP Deus could be added to that list for the 3)--questions above.

David,

Please see the videos on youtube. The user name is BlisstoolUSA and there are videos that show depth comparison vs the deus and e-trac. Also videos in VA showing how it does in highly ironized dirt.

Not familiar with the Musketeer.

Carter

David I owned a musky and it is very much like the blisstool , I think of the blisstool as a glorified musky , but the big difrence is the blisstool handles minerals better and is deeper doing it but the musky had a great all metal mode, but I am now able to get the 10" deep dime in this badd soil that all others could not and that with Iron discrimination and that with only the 11" coil the 11" coil is deeper than the musky with a WOT hear is a video I just made doing some depth testing in some nickles in bone dry soil http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcHZPMlw-Mk&feature=plcp

Just a note on the round Iron ring , if you are close so that its giving a short beep , but not discing out move to the edge and it should crackle , if you are still farther away it will give a more long drawn out sound , but a good target like a coin will not do this the coin will always give a short signal , I would say I am able to tell 90% of all Iron in ground but i do get fooled on bent nails somtimes or fence nails but for the most part I am very pleased with its abilitys , and more so in the farm feild, this thing is just a blast to use in the farm feild,

Thanks Carter, I watched the video of the CTX-3030 vs the Blisstool in the iron rich soil and the Blisstool was better.

Thank you Gunnar, that is wonderful information that is valuable and appreciated. If the Blisstool is better than my Musky then it is an outstanding detector. Also since it is very good in both iron(ferrous) trash & high minerals makes it a great detector for relics, for bush detecting off the beaten path, and for fields. But the Blisstool is not good for in very trashy non-ferrous areas in town.