Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Blue headphones

togamac

I've been using the blue headphones while wading because I kayak to my detecting spots and I don't want to dunk a pair of the black ones that are not waterproof. I just can not get used to the tones on the blue ones. They make a bottle cap sound like a coke can and seem to only have 2 tones instead of 3. My productivity has taken a nosedive! I'm going back to the black ones and will just have to be careful about getting them wet. Anyone else have similar problems with the blue ones?

My Blues have high,low,mid tones. They aren't as distinctive as the black ones but with practice you can determine the subtle differences.

OR, the Gray Ghost Amphibians are more comfortable, have a longer cord, and sound better. I have a pair on both my ATPro and ATX...loving them. I also used them on the Infinium.

Just a note:
IF your speaker is still on when using the BLUE headphones you have an OLD model. The NEW model turns the speaker OFF and does seam to have a little different "sound" to me.

You know I can live with with the different sound of the blues. BUT, the volume is way too loud. And this is for a guy getting a little hard of hearing. I've tried stuffing them with soft rubber, to no avail. I believe you could hear them just wearing around your neck. Which I'm going to try. Anyone ever dry out a regular pair after a dunking?

just an suggestion, but using the blue waterproof head phones give you an additional 3" in depth! i have a pair i rotate between my gold and my pro depending on where im going to hunt. Just saying!