Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

blue max 350 or bullseye 5.3 coil

Ted

Just purchased a whites eagle spectrum cause I had one a few years ago then got rid of it and then ever since wished I never had. so I bought another to keep and use now and then. I also bought a tesoro tejon read alot of good things about it and I also bought a whites spectrum XLT. Then decided to buy a bullseye 5.3 coil and a blue max 350 coil. The same guy selling the tesoro had the coils and I didn't know which would be best to use for trashy areas or if both were just as good as the other. I haven't used a XLT before I imagine they are pretty much the same as the eagle spectrum. I never used it much either but the little bit I did use it I liked alot. I am used to using the minelab explorer detectors. I bought the SE a year or so and had some good finds but wasn't impressed by it for the price I paid for it. I had the XS before that which I liked but you had to really work slow with it. anyway I sold the SE to someone on here for about half what I paid for it and quit detecting. Now I got the fever again but am going to stick with detectors that are enjoyable to use. whites. Just bought the tesoro cause it sounds like it would be fun to use. for finding jewelry. so if anyone has used the bullseye 5.3 and the blue max 350 could tell me which is better I would appreciate hearing from you. I know I will have to try both to see for myself. but have not received them in the mail yet and wanted to get an idea about them before I get home here in a couple of weeks to open up my pkgs. Its gonna feel like an early Christmas. Thanks Ted

[size=medium]a four-filter or fast-sweep design, I favor the 6

Excellent depth can be had with the larger of the two along with adequate coverage swung quite briskly. Sometimes too small just doesn't cut it but again opinions vary..