Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

blue screen

tomosgood

First of all I want to thank every one for all the awesome postings on the At pro. Am new at this and reading all your awesome hunts made it easy for me to decide to get an At pro. I have had mine about 5 months now and love it. no gold yet lot of clad some good 925 rings and a few silver coins. my problem is a few weeks ago I noticed my screen will turn color sometimes a light blue tint not sure why. Has anyone seen this before?.

hello, dont have an answer for u but thought this would be a good place to have my question anwered as well. i get a rainbow effect on my screen, actually a double rainbow one is an arc like a regular rainbow and below it an upside down arc. i could not see my screen it was that bad. i planned on putting it in the box the next day and sending it back. this is only after 3 uses ive only seen this happen when you press down on a lcd screen hard but the next day i turned it on and poof everything is fine. but if i put on my sunglasses i can see the rainbows not as bad but they are there till i remove my glasses. seems like some sort of polorization problem?? strange to say the least and i am super carefull with my machine. padded bag till i use it, no weight on it and away from any magnets and no exesive heat. any ideas? i feel you tomosgood.