Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

blue tooth fones which ones /////?

A few of us are cking these out.
I have a set on the way.

From personal experience i would just recommend they be APTX LL otherwise you might get a little frustrated with the detector thinking its the detector that is off or not working properly but in reality its the delay in the headphones that are causing the issues.
Whatever works for you

WHICH ARE SUITABLE >????
First question I have for you do you detect with the Threshold active in your Legend or do you just use the tones only, second thing do you want Bluetooth phones that go over your ear or in your ear or would you prefer to be able to hear what is going on around you while you are detecting, and trust me it will make a difference by the answers you provide

as Dig Dog stated you need to find a set of what ever you choose that are compatible with the Legend's wireless Bluetooth connection, which is aptX LL others will connect but not work as good if they do not utilize Codec aptX LL you will get some serious Lag when you sweep over a target

finding headphones, Earbuds, or Bone conduction Phones with aptX LL is hard because it is a older Bluetooth Connection, but can be done with enough searching

There are some Earbuds from a company called Home spot that are aptX compatible and from what everyone keeps telling me work good with the Legend, but if you are like myself and do not like having your ears covered or plugged then you will want something other than the Homespot earbuds.

I personall use a Neckband speaker that has earbuds incorporated into the neckband speaker, I also use a set of Bone Conduction headphones that work great as long as you do not detect with the threshold active in the Legend

here is the homespot earbuds

here is the Avantree Taurus which is the ones I prefer

And here is a sett of Bone Conduction Phones that I use when not detecting with the threshold active in the Legend