Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bluetooth,wifi capablities on Etrac 2 ? Exciting times ahead!

E-Tract SE wll be able to comunicate as a collective with all other E-Tracks telling each other where to go :rofl:

Is that the rumor? Not heard of any new versions of E-Trac so far.

Would that mean being able to share programs between machines without wires?

Would that also mean wireless headphones?

How about having a clock on the screen. Time seems to stand still when I metal detect. I think I am out for an hour when it was really 5 hours.

Maybe also a WIFI screen on virtual reality glasses that would allow to see a virtual representation of the target giving an outline of the target along with the numbers. Imagine seeing on a screen a true representation of the target. You would see a can tab, coin, nickle, nails and whatever else as it is in the ground with depth, conductivity and ferrous numbers without having to look at the machine. And then a navigation system to show where I have already been.

At least I can dream.