Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bone Conduction Headphones

I've seen Nothing wrong with Anything you've ever said.
Then again I'm an old loot too. 😅
thank you, it is greatly appreciated that you say that, things have just not been going great for me lately and, so I just get down on myself and start feeling like things are just coming apart at the seems so to speak, just about the time I feel things have straightened out something else goes sideways, past 3 months I have gone throug a propane leak in the house we are in, that has been there since we moved in and did not realize it until we went through $1200 worth of propane in less than a month, get that fixed and then have a water leak it been an on going battle every month and I just have to vent ocassionally then my wife is becoming like a child with her dementia, and again its just one thing after another, sometimes I feel like I am living in a nightmare that just keeps on repeating itself over and over again, again it is greatly appreciated what you said

thank you, it is greatly appreciated that you say that, things have just not been going great for me lately and, so I just get down on myself and start feeling like things are just coming apart at the seems so to speak, just about the time I feel things have straightened out something else goes sideways, past 3 months I have gone throug a propane leak in the house we are in, that has been there since we moved in and did not realize it until we went through $1200 worth of propane in less than a month, get that fixed and then have a water leak it been an on going battle every month and I just have to vent ocassionally then my wife is becoming like a child with her dementia, and again its just one thing after another, sometimes I feel like I am living in a nightmare that just keeps on repeating itself over and over again, again it is greatly appreciated what you said
I do know the troubles.
Guess we're living life quite similarly lately.
Besides being forced to retire this last December.
Financially in prepared to pay bills for months away my CK. Still hasn't arrived. 🤬
Many things I couldn't pay.
Just paying the absolute necessary.
Car insurance company of 30+ yrs was going to cancel me if over 10 days late.
My new Legend I bought on credit hoping my CK will be here before the first payment. Stupid I know.
I just needed something to cheer me up.
My chronic schizophrenic wife.
After an incident back in October over her meds.
Chose to go off her meds for the uptnth time again.
Weird she can still function while talking to a dozen or so dead people all the time.
Be nice if she could but it's voices generated by her brain. Then it happened. Driving to slow late at night for her. Going to pickup our grandson from skating.
Decided not to pull over when a trooper turned on his lights. 4 miles later at 38 inna 45 and four cruzers around her by then she finally stopped.
In the psych ward now.
Drs un familiar with her changing her meds that of worked for Many years. Messing her up more.
Her Dr of over 25 yrs isn't allowed to talk to her there.
And then wanting to cut her loose way to soon.
State sent notice they want to revoke her liscence.
She's the primary driver. I'm disabled.
I don't even want to start on things with the house,, vehicles and children.
Yea brother I do know where your coming from.

I do know the troubles.
Guess we're living life quite similarly lately.
Besides being forced to retire this last December.
Financially in prepared to pay bills for months away my CK. Still hasn't arrived. 🤬
Many things I couldn't pay.
Just paying the absolute necessary.
Car insurance company of 30+ yrs was going to cancel me if over 10 days late.
My new Legend I bought on credit hoping my CK will be here before the first payment. Stupid I know.
I just needed something to cheer me up.
My chronic schizophrenic wife.
After an incident back in October over her meds.
Chose to go off her meds for the uptnth time again.
Weird she can still function while talking to a dozen or so dead people all the time.
Be nice if she could but it's voices generated by her brain. Then it happened. Driving to slow late at night for her. Going to pickup our grandson from skating.
Decided not to pull over when a trooper turned on his lights. 4 miles later at 38 inna 45 and four cruzers around her by then she finally stopped.
In the psych ward now.
Drs un familiar with her changing her meds that of worked for Many years. Messing her up more.
Her Dr of over 25 yrs isn't allowed to talk to her there.
And then wanting to cut her loose way to soon.
State sent notice they want to revoke her liscence.
She's the primary driver. I'm disabled.
I don't even want to start on things with the house,, vehicles and children.
Yea brother I do know where your coming from.
we must be Brothas from another Mother LOL,

There is no evil that lasts a hundred years. the saying goes

Cheer up friends, you have to be positive, even bad times are part of our life. It's up to us to get up again as many times as necessary.
I'm also going through bad times, but I won't let it get to me.

A hug

PS: You already know that I use an online translator, don't get me wrong.

There is no evil that lasts a hundred years. the saying goes

Cheer up friends, you have to be positive, even bad times are part of our life. It's up to us to get up again as many times as necessary.
I'm also going through bad times, but I won't let it get to me.

A hug

PS: You already know that I use an online translator, don't get me wrong.
Not sure I'm gonna live to a hundred to out live the evil. Though I know thru Jesus their reign will End.

we must be Brothas from another Mother LOL,
There is alot of us experiencing many things that are somewhat similar.
More than what you think.
There is no such thing as normal as just about everyone has something going on.
Find something that gives you peace and for some of us it’s metal detecting.
And there is no right or wrong way to do it. No right or wrong metal detector. Do what makes you happy, there will always be judgmental, arrogant, narcissistic and hateful people trying to bring you down.
Nobody’s life is perfect.

Relaxing. Hmm
Fishing. Em kinda
Taking a bike Cruise in the country. Hmm yup
Though I can't ride anymore.
Taking the lil red Rumbler around 25 mph curvey valey roads at 75-90 mph. Oh yeah. Almost
Setting a lb of C4 on top of a 6 ft post out in the field.
Actually that's always been my most relaxing thing.
Nothing like the resounding deep boom echoing thru the valleys. And that slapping thump on your chest. Yes my most relaxing thing watching chunks of an old station wagon flying high thru the air. Alass I'm not allowed to do that anymore. 😢
Doing professional fireworks shows.
That was truly a lot of fun.
Especially when we added 1-200 3" salutes at the end. Though again. Not allowed to do that anymore.
Did something stupid years ago. Bad boy I was.
Weekend at range. Just boring anymore.
Hmm maybe. Just maybe I can build that 12" black powder cannon I've been procrastinating on.
Gave the 2"-10" big bores to my brothers yrs ago.
Yup. Now I need to find a big oxygen tank somewhere and rock the neighborhood again.
Now that's relaxing.

Last edited:
pretty much, people saying I am starting conspiracy theories on other sites and things like that tend to get your gander up at least it does mine LOL seriously thinking of stepping away from the forums and everything I am involved in, just so I can relax my mind and enjoy what I do, don't know if it is really worth the effort any more

try to help people and all they want to do is battle you at every turn any more so it is just not worth saying anything any more LOL, people ask for advice and then turn around and take offense to the advice you give so what is the point of asking for advice if you actually do not want advice LOL at 63 I am just to dam old for that kind of crap any more

I apologize to you, both here and the other form I commented to you on, just my frustrations coming out really, I have had so much crap come down on me these past few months that I do not know if I am coming or going, and when you have no one to talk to you other than someone that is in La La land, it just gets frustrating and with me the only out let I have is the forums and for me even the forums are no longer helping LOL, I just need to go out and detect and clear my head of the clutter, and forget everything else that I have no control of LOL
as a newbie at this sport/hobby and in joining this forum I have found whatever you have to offer especially where information is concerned and helping those who ask for help you are very knowledgeable and generous with your time and knowledge, I for one am thankful you participate and share your experience and knowledge.
I too am old I will be 70 this year, god willing, as for ageing and the troubles that come with it most would have no idea, unless thay are there to experience it, as following this thread you have opened up and enlightened some of us, pleas be aware that my thoughts, best wishes and prayers are with you and also Odancoils best regards and best wishes,

Never Give Up

as a newbie at this sport/hobby and in joining this forum I have found whatever you have to offer especially where information is concerned and helping those who ask for help you are very knowledgeable and generous with your time and knowledge, I for one am thankful you participate and share your experience and knowledge.
I too am old I will be 70 this year, god willing, as for ageing and the troubles that come with it most would have no idea, unless thay are there to experience it, as following this thread you have opened up and enlightened some of us, pleas be aware that my thoughts, best wishes and prayers are with you and also Odancoils best regards and best wishes,

Never Give Up
Thanks Oldkoot.
Has most certainly been a wild ride.