Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Books on V3i / VX3

Miser67

Aside from the user manual, are there any books out there on the V3i/VX3, or is it mostly forum swapping information?

no books, just the advanced user's guide as downloadable files on White's forum.
There are other how-to posts there as well.

Hey Miser67,

Yes, the "V3i Advance User's Guide", I believe there are 7 chapters that are pdf's. I downloaded and added mine to a 3-ring binder.

Good Luck,

TC-NM

mikey48 said:
no books, just the advanced user's guide as downloadable files on White's forum.
There are other how-to posts there as well.

Anybody here have a copy of "The Book of Jack"

There is a collection of recommendations collected from forum posts called Advance User Posts that you can download from google. It is a 65 page document, I believe in PDF format with some good information. It makes a good compliment to the User Guide available at White's forum.

Search for: " V3i Advanced Posts Book" and it will show up for you on google drive. I have downloaded it and printed it in the format of a two-sided booklet, stapled it in the fold, and made by own "book".

It's surprising to me that no one from White's has taken the time or made the effort to create a usable book for teaching their machine, and no one has a how-to type class to learn how to operate it up to it's optimal performance. You are on your own, and if you don't have an extra hundred hours to experiment, it's a daunting task to learn it completely.

johnedoe said:
Anybody here have a copy of "The Book of Jack"
I have the book of jack.
Send me your email and I'll send you a copy.

Is the Book of Jack a good read about using the V3i?

Thank's Gabby...
I have received a copy shortly after I posted.

V3i might be to much for me, about to give u on it.