Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bootcamp Requirements

Sleepyjim

Ok we all know the west has no dealer support yet so no bootcamps for us :cry:

So let me ask, what is required to put one on? Reason I am asking is I am going to talk to a couple dealers and see if I can get support....Wat could it hurt?

So maybe Andy or someone can msg me or post here what is needed.

Jim
Can you see I really really want a bootcamp......

Yeah I said make a video and edit it and post it on youtube..answer...too long too hard. So what is it at the boot camp that can't be put in Andy's new book?

Not to demean the bootcamp,,but there is lots of info available on forums,,actually from folks who have attended bootcamp.

I have never been,,and see no need.

I do have substantial hours though running a Deus,,and can and have answered questions for folks regarding Deus.

Not a hard detector to run.

squirrel1 said:
Not to demean the bootcamp,,but there is lots of info available on forums,,actually from folks who have attended bootcamp.

I have never been,,and see no need.

I do have substantial hours though running a Deus,,and can and have answered questions for folks regarding Deus.

Not a hard detector to run.

Never have understood the bootcamp thing , simply plays on peoples insecurities that they're not doing things right until what they're doing is confirmed by others. It's a natural tendency but finding things with the machine should remove the doubts on it's own.
Whatever floats your boat but for the cost of the camp , I could probably take an actual cruise.
Same with CTX

Yes guys 100% Information is bad. Really should skip everything after the 6th grade too. Sometimes Guys Wow LOL

Well,,I said my comments weren't aimed at demeaning the bootcamp.

And I am entitled to my honest opinion.

Btw,,,just how did the bootcamp instructors learn what they know about the Deus????

Let me guess,,by actually running it .

Case closed.

Not asking for what everyone thinks, I am seeking the requirements from a dealer so I can see a couple about doing this, go if you want or dont....

Please stick to topic only.

Jim

Sleepyjim said:
Not asking for what everyone thinks, I am seeking the requirements from a dealer so I can see a couple about doing this, go if you want or dont....

Jim

The point is that there are no requirements except for you to convince others they will benefit from the tutelage and your willingness to collect their money.
Key word is "convince".

sprchng said:
Sleepyjim said:

Jim

The point is that there are no requirements except for you to convince others they will benefit from the tutelage and your willingness to collect their money.
Key word is "convince".

WRONG! Obviously there are several or the west coast would have had some, Andy has said there is no support out here from dealers and thus I need to know what is needed.....

CT Todd said:
Yes guys 100% Information is bad. Really should skip everything after the 6th grade too. Sometimes Guys Wow LOL

Well said Todd, and I happened to love the BC and the information I received and more importantly the friendships I made.