Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BootCamp Video

Beau we will not be doing videos because this class is more of a one on one thing we do for the attendees, we are sharing all of our tips and tricks with the people who attend, we are going to a different state every month and are trying to give at least 30 days notice for people to make plans, we also do these on the weekend so that customers do not have to take off work. Do not pay any attention to this fella stix he feels he should be held to hire standards than everyone else and that we should video tape our classes and post them online for him to view, we have many expenses with these classes which is why the fee is in place. Everyone has the same opportunity to come to the bootcamp with Myself and Andy, however if you Can't attend I would be more than happy to help you out, give me a call 502-262-0356 thanks for the interest brother, and seriously if your having trouble do not hesitate to give me a call! Vance

Plus if a video is done, after all the expense to make, edit, clone it, warhouse it, advertise it..1 guy would buy it and duplicate the hell out of it and BAM I never get to attend a bootcamp (patiently witing.....) becuase Jeremy and Andy will have lost a fortune....SO I am wanting to go to camp!!!

Jim