Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BOOTCAMP WITH ANDY & VANCE IS COMING QUICK!!

So I have disapperaed for about a week and a half, and I do apologize, I broke my arm in 3 different spots and I am having my final surgery tomorrow at 2pm. With that said please dont be afraid to order we are still shipping same day from the shop..

PLEASE GUYS AND GALS don't miss DEUS BOOTCAMP with Andy Sabisch and myself, its Nov. 8 2014 in east brunswick New Jersey, if interested please don't hesitate to give me a call
'
WE HAVE VERY FEW SPOTS LEFT SO DON"T WAIT!!!!

502-262-0356

To all you guys going have a great time and I think you'll learn much in a short time
plus you get to meet 2 great guys that do everything to promote this great hobby.
Thanks Andy and Jeremy as my Deus in a short time is becoming very
proficient in the Iron. The Boot Camp will always be a memory in my detecting days
as I drove 9 hours and met some great people that love the hobby and I set out
to do what I wanted and that was to get a better edge on the DEUS!!!
Again Andy and Jeremy, Thanks and you guys know your business!!!
I had a great time...
Jimmy from Chicago silverseeker 2