Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

bored

8720roger

last week i had to have shoulder replacement surgery so it takes me out off detecting for a while,but as soon as i can drive again i will be back at it again.its funny how addicting this hobby is,there i am in serious pain and can only use one arm and all i think about are ways to get back to swinging my detector.you folks please keep me in the loop whit your finds and advice on detecting i read the forum every day.:sad:

I hope you feel better soon! Yeah, this addiction is something aint it? I've found myself parking as far away from the door at the supermarket, just so I can look for rings on my way in there! All sorts of crazy changes in our lives once we get good and hooked...have you noticed any in yours? Do you dream of certain locations and finds, or what?
Mud

Hang in there and do whatever the dr sez to heal it up right the first time. You dont want more down time when the weather gets better for hunting!

wish you a speedy recovery.....i notice several people every year that have shoulder or rotater surgery......kinda makes me wonder if there arent some precautions i should be taking so i dont become one of them.... carple tunnel was bad enough....

Do the exercises that the Doctors order. Even though they hurt at first it will strengthen the muscles and speed your recovery. Hurry and get well there are treasures to be found.